Saturday 3 May 2014

sunflower fields











wearing:
top/thrifted
skirt/american apparel
socks/urban outfitters
shoes/topshop
bracelets/ Teen Queens
necklace/We Love Daisy

it has been such a crazy time with school and sports lately!
i was very thankful for a friday off of school.
the sun was shining and flowers have started to bloom so i thought a great way to celebrate spring would be to put on some floral print (groundbreaking i know) and celebrate the amazing warm weather.

My lotus flower choker was given to me by We Love Daisy and I am absolutely in love with it! it works with dresses, tank tops, tee shirts, and so many other styles of clothing.
I love to pair my Lotus Choker from We Love Daisy with my 3 adorable pastel coloured bracelets from Teen Queens. You can find more bracelets on their Etsy site. 


xx
Lauren Taylor

4 comments:

  1. Exceptionally stunning, as per usual!

    LUCID STARS

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit so much gal. everytime I visit your blog I want to buy this skirt more and more!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! Such a cute top and skirt
    Lucia's Loves
    Giveaway:Win a Swatch watch
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your blog, you've got such a personal style!

    Hopeless✈Wanderer

    ReplyDelete